Studying abroad could be a little exorbitant for the students who belong to weaker section. Students can apply for Student’s loan or Scholarship programs to get financial aid. Some Universities/colleges facilitate scholarship/fellowship programs for the students.
NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP
University facilitates this type of scholarship on the basis of the financial status of the student. The university checks the candidate's family income, assets and liabilities and disburses the amount based on that.
MERIT BASED SCHOLARSHIP
Merit based scholarship is financial aid reserved for students with special qualifications, such as academic or extra-curricular activities.
We provide education loan to the students seeking for financial aid. We have some collaboration with the firms offering education loan. We assist student in applying for loan and in filling the needed document.
- Borrower must be a citizen of India.
- All co-applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Capability to provide collateral in certain instances
- The co-borrower must have a bank account in any bank in India that offers check writing services.
- Admission to universities confirmed prior to disbursement
I can help you with your admission to University of York today.